Statewide Drilling Pty Ltd Director David Alkemade and Drilltechniques Director Cameron Gaylard stand in front of Statewide’s latest investment in technologically advanced drilling equipment – the Comacchio S.r.l GEO 305. This machine is the second Comacchio in Statewide’s fleet and represents an ongoing commitment by the company to offer its customers the best geotechnical testing outcomes and its employees the safest machines through an investment in market leading technology. Congratulations David and the team at Statewide Drilling! For more information on Comacchio in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea contact Christopher Logan
- WA geotechnical and environmental drilling specialists Envirotech Drilling as they invest in the latest GEO 405 from Comacchio Srl
- Is it possible to convert an excavator as small as 14 tonnes into a fully functional bored pier piling rig?
- Prototype GM02 mixing and grout injection plant finishes final testing
- Welcome to the Comacchio Srl family Bill and the @Rockwell Drilling Services Pty Ltd team!
- Brand New Comacchio Srl MC 12 micropiling & anchoring rig with 6 rod carousel