Statewide Drilling Pty Ltd Director David Alkemade and Drilltechniques Director Cameron Gaylard stand in front of Statewide’s latest investment in technologically advanced drilling equipment – the Comacchio S.r.l GEO 305. This machine is the second Comacchio in Statewide’s fleet and represents an ongoing commitment by the company to offer its customers the best geotechnical testing outcomes and its employees the safest machines through an investment in market leading technology. Congratulations David and the team at Statewide Drilling! For more information on Comacchio in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea contact Christopher Logan
- Extensive range of drilling sector companies across the North and South Islands on behalf of Drilltechniques.
- The unveiling of an innovative approach to reducing the risks of manual handling for small rig operators
- Major Sponsors of the IMS International Conference on the Gold Coast
- Drilltechniques teams are all getting pretty excited about exhibiting at #DRILL2019 17-19 September in Darwin hosted by the Australian Drilling Industry Association (ADIA)
- Verdun Turnbull and the team at Contract Drilling who have invested in their third Comacchio!