Needless to say Cameron, Christopher and the rest of the Drilltechniques team are all getting pretty excited about exhibiting at DRILL2019 17-19 September in Darwin hosted by the Australian Drilling Industry Association (ADIA). Even more so today as our new @Comacchio Drilling Hi-Tech radio remote controlled GEO 205 has arrived and is getting fitted with the new rod handling arm at our Brendale facility. Come and see us at Booths 19 & 20 and see this awesome bit of kit! Oh, if you really like it, you can of course buy it!
- Extensive range of drilling sector companies across the North and South Islands on behalf of Drilltechniques.
- The unveiling of an innovative approach to reducing the risks of manual handling for small rig operators
- Major Sponsors of the IMS International Conference on the Gold Coast
- Drilltechniques teams are all getting pretty excited about exhibiting at #DRILL2019 17-19 September in Darwin hosted by the Australian Drilling Industry Association (ADIA)
- Verdun Turnbull and the team at Contract Drilling who have invested in their third Comacchio!