After working together for the best part of eight years Directors Nikki and Brett of Cairns based geotechnical and slope stabilisation specialists, Saxon Drilling: https://lnkd.in/f7PwR38, have invested in their first Comacchio Drilling Hi-Tech rig as they take possession of their MC 12. Highly customised to suit their needs, the rig with its rod carousel and pump will operate outside the traditional use of the MC 12 as it will be able to conduct a variety of geotechnical drilling tasks on top of its anchoring/micropiling genus. Cameron, Christopher and the rest of us here at Drilltechniques wish to to pass on our congratulations to the entire Saxon Drilling Team
- Extensive range of drilling sector companies across the North and South Islands on behalf of Drilltechniques.
- The unveiling of an innovative approach to reducing the risks of manual handling for small rig operators
- Major Sponsors of the IMS International Conference on the Gold Coast
- Drilltechniques teams are all getting pretty excited about exhibiting at #DRILL2019 17-19 September in Darwin hosted by the Australian Drilling Industry Association (ADIA)
- Verdun Turnbull and the team at Contract Drilling who have invested in their third Comacchio!