A beast is born! Steve and Louise Ford from www.geo-group.com.au soon to take possession of the Drilltechniques designed and manufactured D60E Soil Mixing excavator attachment. The D60E offer 6m of stroke and our own R2500 rotary delivering a maximum 23,400 Nm of torque. Cameron and the rest of the team are very proud of this attachment #soilmixing #geotechnics #foundationdrilling
- Extensive range of drilling sector companies across the North and South Islands on behalf of Drilltechniques.
- The unveiling of an innovative approach to reducing the risks of manual handling for small rig operators
- Major Sponsors of the IMS International Conference on the Gold Coast
- Drilltechniques teams are all getting pretty excited about exhibiting at #DRILL2019 17-19 September in Darwin hosted by the Australian Drilling Industry Association (ADIA)
- Verdun Turnbull and the team at Contract Drilling who have invested in their third Comacchio!